Why Indoor Billboards?
Did you know that the average person spends more than 1.5 years of their life in the restroom? That's a lot of time just staring at a blank wall.
That's where we come in. We relieve an otherwise boring situation by placing high quality, full color advertisements in the restrooms of restaurants, nightclubs, bowling alleys, health clubs, etc., around the Pensacola area. We place them up close and personal where people simply can't ignore them.
Admittedly, we are unique in our approach, but that's why our advertising consistently works so well. Your message has a captive audience for at least 1-4 full minutes while they are physically idle, yet mentally engaged.
Indoor Billboards has been family owned and operated in the Pensacola, Florida area since 1991. We have worked hard to build a reputation based on honesty and dedication to producing quality advertising for the best value anywhere. We take great pride in our work, ensuring that your message will be presented professionally and tastefully.
Survey of Patrons Exposed to Restroom Advertising
- 98% reacted either positively or neutral to ads in restroom facilities.
- 92% were able to name specific advertisers without prompting.
- 88% recalled at least four selling points in the ads surveyed.
- 83% of those surveyed are between the ages of 25 and 54.
- 64% classify themselves as professional, managerial, or sales.
- The average person surveyed dines out 12.6 times per month.
- Barbour & Monroe Marketing Research Studies
"Retention of impressions generated by restroom advertising was found to be on average 40% stronger than impressions generated by other media.
Also, the unusual and unexpected nature of restroom advertising commands focal levels of attention, thus enabling better comprehension and longer lasting impressions. Customers spend significant time reading restroom ads with no distractions."
- Rice University Study